Legends Sports Complex offers 8 indoor volleyball courts and 3 outdoor sand courts for camps, training and rentals for all ages!
Legends Volleyball Academy
Legends Volleyball Academy (LVA) is a volleyball program that’s designed to teach skill development, team organization, drills, & scrimmaging. Each player will be challenged to become a better overall player without travel or being commited to a set team. This academy is for beginers and seasoned players alike starting from kindergarten all the way to 11th grade!
- Start Date: February 20th
- Who: 5-8 years old
- Times: (6:30-7:30pm – Skills & Drills Only)
- Member Pricing: $90
- Guest Pricing: $130
- Notes: All participants receive an LVA shirt
- Start Date: January 9th
- Who: 9-18 years old
- Times: 6pm-8pm on Monday & Wednesdays (Skills, Drills & Scrimmages)
- Member Pricing: $190
- Guest Pricing: $230
- Notes: All participants receive an LVA shirt
Indoor Adult Volleyball League
- When: Drop–In Play Wednesday night’s 8pm-10pm
- Cost: $5 for guests
Outdoor Adult Volleyball League
- When: March – October
- Mondays 7:30pm-9:30pm
- Sundays 4pm-6pm $5 for guests
I have been playing/coaching volleyball for over 10 years both indoor and outdoor. I graduated high school from St. Pius X where I was a letterman in volleyball and soccer. I have a Bachelors degree from Stephen F. Austin State University in Kinesiology with a minor in education. During my years at SFA, I was a volleyball official with TASO as well as a line judge for NCAA. I began coaching volleyball in 2008 for Unity Club in Lufkin, TX. I moved back to The Woodlands in 2010 and began teaching in Conroe Independent School District and coaching club volleyball for Xtreme. In 2014 I began coaching for Legends and became the volleyball director in 2015. Volleyball has always been a big part of my life and I look forward to sharing that passion with everyone.
Fun Fact: I won teacher of the year for the 2014-2015 school year and I love to scrapbook!
I am a Prairie A&M University graduate and obtain a Bachelors of Science in Health Education. During my college years I participate in multiple intramural sports such as volleyball and basketball. I was also a part of the track and field team and softball organization. I’ve coached competitively at the Junior High level for Conroe I.S.D. during that time I coached volleyball for 2 years and other sports for over 5 years on my campus. I’m currently a 5th and 6th math teacher at Wilkerson Intermediate. My goal when I interact with your children will be to instill in them the importance of the sport of volleyball and how to build relationships.
I discovered my passion for coaching volleyball and basketball in 2014 volunteering at a christian private school. I love motivating and training our youth into becoming great athletes. I believe it’s my job as a coach to instill commitment, discipline, and hard work that will impact greatly in life as well as sports. I graduated in ’01 at New Caney High School and was a letterman in volleyball, basketball, and track. I have a Bachelors Degree from Sam Houston State University in Art/Graphic Design.
My greatest accomplishments as an athlete are: qualifying for Regionals in high jump/100meter hurdles in track as a freshman; receiving an MVP award in basketball senior year in an invitational tournament as well as 1st team All-District and All-Montgomery, 2nd team All-District and All-Montgomery junior year; Honorable-Mention in volleyball senior year.
Fun Fact: I was fostered at two months and adopted at the age of 7. I have one daughter and I met my husband on his birthday, so I am his greatest birthday present ever!
Volleyball Court Rentals
Call for more information on our Volleyball Court Rentals: (281) 298-5700
- $60/hr for short court
- $120/hr for main court
Sand Volleyball Court:
- $30/hr per court
Private Volleyball Training
Specific skills training
- Position specific: middle blocker, outside hitter, setter, defensive specialist, or all-around utility-type player
- One-on-one training: one of the most important parts of volleyball is exposure to the game; increased reps will increase consistency and skill performance
- Next level training: Continue to build on a players skills and get them ready for competition at the next level
- We can offer sport specific weight training to increase quickness, explosiveness, and vertical
- Be able to maintain bursts of energy over a span of time and quicken recovery time (getting into volleyball shape)
- Individual or group lessons available
Contact Alison to schedule a private lesson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director: Alison Cote
- Phone: (281) 298-5700