Legends Sports Complex is the premier event location in The Woodlands, TX. With over 100,000 square feet of climate-controlled space, Legends can accommodate events of all sizes.
Book Your Expo/Convention Now
- 100,000 sq ft facility with endless event opportunity
- Hotel Partnership for visitors to stay
- Over 1300 Parking Spaces Available on Request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Utilities
- On-site Concessions for your event
- Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Professional event staff including party & event planners, meeting coordinators, corporate coaches, activity facilitators, & recreation staff
- Coordination of catering, travel, lodging & accommodations, and all vendor services-ADA Accessible
FAQs & Common Questions
Q: Do you take credit cards? If so which ones?
A: We take all major credit card providers.
Q: Does the facility do any cleaning during the show?
A: We will provide 2 staff, throughout the event to attend bathrooms and trashcans.
Q: Is there a dumpster on the premises that we can dispose our event trash in? If so what is the size of the dumpster?
A: We have 2 large dumpsters on the backside of the facility.
Q: Regarding Deposits? Cancellations?
A: Cancellation – Deposits are non-refundable. Should renter decide to cancel event, see terms below for total amount owed.
- 25% of the total contract amount is owed to Legends Sports Complex, if event is cancelled between 6 and 9 months prior to event.
- 50% of the total contract amount is owed to Legends Sports Complex, if event is cancelled between 3 and 6 months prior to event.
- 75% of the total contract amount is owed to Legends Sports Complex, if event is cancelled less than 3 months prior to event.
Q: Weight limits on the court?
A: We do not have a specific weight limit. However, please be considerate of the courts and facility.
Q: Can forklifts be used inside?
A: Client provides floor protection. We have used forklifts before, but the biggest concern is making sure they have the white rubber wheels, so no scuff marks were made.
A: We have 400, a large open lot next to us, and Orwall overflow parking in the back. Probably 600-800 in total. We block off the back 50-100 for exhibitors and Legends members.
Q: Does Legends provide electric? Where is it, and how is it accessible? Are there floor pockets? Is it available from the back walls? Can it be hung from the ceiling?
A: There is one central hub that holds 80% of the breakers.
Q: Is Wifi Available?
A: For wifi, we block off the system with a code just you and your vendor have. Certain parts of the building have spotty service due to the structure of our facility.
Q: What kind of food do you serve at the facility? Basic snack bar?
A: Our Concession Café has been extremely popular this year. Burgers, Pizza, Popcorn, Chick-fil-a, Nachos, Hotdogs, ect. If you have any specific requests, our common vendors are as follows:
- Domino’s Pizza: $10 per person
- Chick-Fil-A: $10 per person
- Jason’s Deli: $10 per person
- Pitt Master’s BBQ: $10 per person
- Chef Michael: $20 per person
Q: Food Trucks? Are there rules for them as well?
A: Flat rate of $500/day for Food Trucks. Anything that takes away from our concession stands needs to negotiated beforehand. There is a rental rate involved to be a vendor here, or a percentage of sales. Any food trucks utilized during the event will take away from our normal concessions revenue.
Q: What are the hours that we could have vendor’s set-up before the show?
A: We are a 24/7 facility, if needed. Depending upon the vendor’s needs, we can usually accommodate. Our biggest obstacle will be moving around our leagues, but with proper communication we can make it happen.
- Director: Charla Denmon
- Phone: (281) 298-5700